Friday, March 06, 2009

Rising Tennis Star!

So last year my new passion became tennis! Its the best. It includes my favorite things. Sunshine, sport-o competition/fun, and a friend! You can't really play alone, right? So grab a pal and have fun!

Well, one chance warm day in February I decided a day off was acceptable and instead of going back to work after my b-day break, I spent the day with a new friend. This friend happens to be the most competitive person I've ever met...okay maybe not 'most' but definitely a little crazy about not wanting to lose. We decided it would be a great day to play some tennis. I pitched a little fit about not wanting to play on crappy courts so we tested out my hoods new courts. To die for btw!
The catch was that we had to hope her daughter would cooperate with us. She totally was the best 6monther ever! We were able to play for an hour plus. When we were finished, we realized she only became cranky bc she wanted to play... so welcome to the tennis world Addie. It's your turn...

No comments: