Thursday, May 17, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Okay, so i'm not the biggest music gu-ru but i do think i have pretty good taste in tunes. I've noticed over the recent months that my 'club/dance' mixes have grown - in fact maybe tripled in size.

I'll be the first one to say that Fergie did not strike me as an artist who would become one of my favorites. London Bridge really didn't do all that much for me other than make the shoulders bounce a little when it came on the radio. Fergalicious did test my rapid fire spelling abilities, but still not much of anything to convince me that I really liked her. Then, one morning as I was getting ready for work I turned on VH1 and MTV to have a little wake up music. To my surprise the Video for Glamorous grabbed me and I could not wait another minute to have the song to listen to over and over until I had mastered the Taco-Bell rap. I think i liked the flash backs to the 'pre big screen' days most.

What is your secret pleasure song? What hit gets stuck in your head - usually at the most inappropriate times? Sexy Back? I'm a Flirt? Candyman? What songs do you get busted listening to? Buttons? Let's hear it!!!!

No comments: