Monday, July 07, 2008

Running Late

After a long weekend with the family (Sister, Mother, and Nephew), I'm trying to regain some energy and get back on track.

One thing I did do, while the family visited, was manage to get them all addicted to the show! YAY! 2 more on the train! We watched both nights (thank goodness for dvr) and then after they decided how much they enjoyed that- we watched previous weeks as well. FUN!!!

Anyhow- this week I will miss recapping because....basically... you already have it all anyhow. Best dancers- Mark/Chelsea, Worst dancers - Thayne and Comfort

What i hate- The judges once again kept Thayne--DUDE SUCKS! And though Comfort's solo rocked, She just doesn't do great at anything else. Get over her already! Matt would have done better with a different partner....

Regardless, I'm okay with the results even if I would have preferred someone else going. I'm just glad Jessica is hanging in there. I'm voting like mad to help her! I just want her to get a new partner to see if she can step up when she's not continually beaten down by the "LOOOVVEE" for Will. - Even if he is the man!

Peace out -top 12 next week...we will see who makes the top ten and TOUR team!

Yay!

No comments: