Thursday, July 10, 2008

SYTYCD 4 Top 12 - Katee and Joshua - Bollywood

Yes, so SYTYCD has completely taken over my blog. I have nothing else to write about at the moment. Other than-- GO CRUSH! We play our playoff game tonight- and hopefully can kill it enough to keep moving forward. Back to point- SYTYCD rules and its more fun to keep watching over and over again. If you aren't into it- you should be, for sure! I'll be writing my summary momentarily, but while I do that--please enjoy the best dance of the night (mind you- others were great, but i don't think any can match the effort of Katee and Joshua).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua and Katee really brought it with the Bollywood, didn't they? I also didn't think the Viennese waltz looked too bad either. It was fast and had lots of lifts.

Dani said...

They were great.... do I know this poster?