Monday, June 23, 2008

Top 18 Results

SYTYCD - RIP OFF WEEK!

Thoughts on performances/show - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MARY. I believe general consensus states that she looked like something straight out of the flintstones this week. Mia, you're a super BEEEYOTTCH! Even if you look more feminine this year- you're still the same whench you have always been. Don't sparkle those blue eyes---they should be red! Did Ms. Deeley not accept your love? I hate when you are a judge...please, please, PUH-LEASE stick to Choreograpy! Nigel (NAH_GEL according to Comfort) - get over yourself and please never ever ever, ever ever, ever ever - grab yourself on national tv again. I'm sure if Chris had been TOLD to do that- he would have. It was not a part of the choreography! Even if he was off- you should for sure not be trying to do it yourself. Dude, you're old (insert shiver of disgust and terror here)!


I have not been a Susie fan at all along this season, but I still feel she was totally ripped off in this weeks eliminations. Her solo by far trumped Chelsea T. I mean, I wasn't voting for or against Susie, and I'm not SAD to say goodbye, but i still felt she brought way more to the solo than the other girls. Comfort was pretty great though -- Bye bye Susie.


Poor Marquis, our special little friend Marquis. I liked your tricks and thought it was great! Again- maybe ripped off since 'The Tree' did NOTHING for me with his solo. and Thayne---can you be any more yourself...at least the bows and ruffles made you interesting during performance.


Faves were - Twitchington, Katee and Joshua, Jessica (still love her even if nobody else does) and Will, Mark and Chelsie


And now we are down to 16. Sorry this weeks update is so short - not a lot of time.


No comments: